Celebrant fees are typically between $650 and $1,100.
I help you overcome the price barrier and other issues by offering —
- A dignified but relaxed and unhurried wedding.
- At a convenient time and day for you.
- A modest fee which is all inclusive.
- My years of experience with visa matters and non-traditional ceremonies
I keep the cost down by simplifying the process
- I use a popular, traditional ceremony that take some ten minutes. Rings can be included or omitted – they are not compulsory. Jeans and sneakers are OK!
- Rehearsal not included due to the small scale of the ceremony
- Part-payment is applicable on completion of the NIM with the balance of fees by bank transfer a day or two prior to the ceremony.
- If you can’t visit me because you’re overseas or interstate we can use email or Skype.
How am I unique?
Most Melbourne metropolitan celebrants charge between $650 and $1,100 for a wedding ceremony with extra amounts for kilometers or documentation.
But perhaps you don’t need a traditional ceremony in a reception centre or a place such as the Royal Botanical Gardens. You may be looking for a simple ceremony with some friends (or just witnesses) present. Or you may wish to combine a legal wedding ceremony with a Chinese tea ceremony.
A Registry Office wedding provides this but still has shortcomings — limited hours, bureaucratic, impersonal service and city-based.
Where to Start?
Telephone or email me and we can get started, I am happy to discuss your options with no obligation.